- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Kinetic Monte Carlo (KMC) Simulation. Specifically Off-Lattice KMC
- Saddle Points Searching Methods
- Numerical Solutions to ODEs and PDEs
- Partial Differential Equations
- Existence and Uniqueness of Solutions
My current research focuses on developing new and robust methods for atomic simulation. Mainly, I work on rejection off-lattice kinetic Monte Carlo method.
Furthermore, I am committed to being an effective, engaging teacher. While at UTK, I taught different courses, including calculus (I and II), college algebra and basic calculus.