- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Topological Data Analysis
- Applications of Statistical Learning to Materials Science
- Statistics and Data Analysis
- Applied and Computational Probability
- Statistical Learning Theory
Adam Spannaus is a graduate research assistant in the department of mathematics at the University of Tennessee Knoxville working with Professor Vasileios Maroulas. I am interested in problems in fertile intersection of data science, statistics and domain sciences, and using insights gained from solving real-world problems to inform and push-forward theoretical understanding. My recent work with Professor David Keffer of the Materials Science and Engineering department focuses on developing statistical methods to quantify high-entropy alloys at the atomic scale.