- Maroulas has been appointed a Senior Research Fellow at the US Army Research Lab.
- Maroulas has been promoted to Full Professor.
- STEM Summer Apprenticeship Program Funded by the ARO
- NEW PAPER! Maroulas' paper on "Nonparametric Estimation of Probability Density Functions of Random Persistence Diagrams" has been accepted by the Journal of Machine Learning Research.
- NEW FUNDING! Maroulas's research received support by the Army Research Lab.
Click to see older news ↪
- NEW PAPER! Maroulas's new research related to statistical inference for partially observed jump diffusions will be featured at Journal Of Mathematical Analystics and Applications! This work is jointly with his PhD student Xiaoyang Pan (UTK), and J. Xiong (South Univ. of Science and Technology, China).
- Maroulas joined the International Statistical Institute (ISI) as an Elected Member!
- NEW FUNDING! Maroulas' research received support by the National Science Foundation for the period 8/2018-2021.
- Maroulas is delivering a plenary talk at the Bayesian Computations of High-Dimensional Data Workshop organized by the IMS at the National University of Singapore!
- CONGRATULATIONS to Cassie Micucci for being a finalist at the Army Research Lab's Research Student Symposium at the graduate level!
- Welcome Farzana! Dr. Farzana Nasrin from Texas Tech will join Maroulas' research group as a Research Postdoctoral Associate! She will start her appointment in this coming August.
- Maroulas is delivering a talk at the Stochastic filtering, Optimal Control and their applications Mini-symposium at the 12th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications in Taipei. The conference will take place July 5-9, 2018.
- Maroulas is delivering a talk at the Monte Carlo Methods Mini-symposium at the 12th AIMS Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications in Taipei. The conference will take place July 5-9, 2018.
- CONGRATULATIONS to Xiaoyang Pan for successfully defending his PhD thesis! He will continue his career at BB&T as a Quant!
- NEW PAPER! Maroulas's new research related to Bayesian statistics for a registration problem in material sciences will be featured at MATRIX! This work is jointly with his PhD student A. Spannaus (UTK), Kody Law (Univ. of Manchester), and D. Keffer (UTK).