Some sides from talks I've given:
- "Construction of the Lindström valuation of an algebraic matroid" on August 3, 2017, at a special session of the SIAM-AG conference, at Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA.
- "The Gröbner stratification of a tropical variety" on March 6, 2016 at a special session of the AMS in Athens, GA.
- "A quantitative version of Mnëv's theorem" on March 5, 2016 at a special session of the AMS in Athens, GA.
- "On dual complexes of degenerations" on August 3, 2015 at a minisyposium on tropical geometry at the SIAM conference on Algebraic Geometry, in Daejeon, South Korea.
- "A quantitative version of Mnëv's theorem" on April 11, 2015 at a one-day meeting on Algebraic Geometry for Applications at Georgia Tech.
- "Tropical complexes" on January 9, 2013 at a session on Tropical Geometry at the annual meeting of the AMS in San Diego, CA.
- "Tropical complexes" on October 20, 2012 at a session on Toric Geometry and Beyond at the AMS sectional meeting in Akron, OH.
- "Secant varieties of Segre-Veronese varieties" on October 6, 2011 at the SIAM conference in Algebraic Geometry, at North Carolina State.
- "Communication over interference channels" on February 24, 2011 at the workshop on "Solving polynomial equations" at KTH, Stockholm.
- "Reconstructing spatiotemporal gene expression data from partial observations" on April 7, 2010 at the University of Utah.
- "The Hilbert scheme of the diagonal in a product of projective spaces" on October 25, 2009 at the AMS sectional meeting on Combinatorial and Homological Aspects of Commutative Algebra, at Penn State.
- "From Arabidopsis roots to bilinear equations" on October 22, 2008 in the Mathematical and Computational Biology seminar at UC Berkeley.
- "Fingerprint-based physical mapping" on October 30, 2007 in the Mathematical and Computational Biology seminar at UC Berkeley.