Skip to content

Math Minors

To minor in math, you should take the following courses:

Math 231, 241, 251 and 300 plus nine hours above 300 (except math 399, 401, 405, and 490). CS 370 can substitute for 3 of these hours.

last updated: December 2013

The flagship campus of the University of Tennessee System and partner in the Tennessee Transfer Pathway.