- Partial Differential Equations
- Fractional Sobolev Spaces
- Fractional PDEs
- Computational and Applied Mathematics
- Numerical Approximation of Fractional and Nonlocal Operators
- Applications of FPDEs and Nonlocal Modeling
Mitchell Sutton is in his final year as a graduate student in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville under the advisement of Dr. Xiaobing Feng. Mitchell is interested in the development of rigorous mathematical theory in order to solve modern worldly problems. His current work is concerned with studying fractional PDEs, their applications and the development of efficient numerical methods for such problems.