Why Become a Member?
Joining our SIAM Chapter at UT comes with the following benefits:
How to Become a Member
SIAM membership is free for all UT graduate and undergraduate students. Just follow these instructions!
- Go to this link.
- Click Create Account (blue button). Use a school email address rather than a personal email address.
- Type in prompted information and continue.
- Click “Add Education” and select the graduate program you are in. The institution is UNIVERSITY OF TENNESSEE KNOXVILLE. The start date is when you began the program.
- Click “Add Student Chapter” and find the University of Tennessee Student Chapter.
- Provide the requested information and continue.
- Select the appropriate membership depending on whether you are a graduate or undergraduate student.
- Select TWO activity groups for free (and pay for more if you wish)
- You may select to add Journal products to your account. The only free one is Applied Algebra and Geometry (Optional)
- Follow the remaining prompts to complete your order.