University of Tennessee, Knoxville
Ayres Hall 208
1403 Circle Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37916
Analysis of Partial Differential Equations, Mathematics of Materials Science, Peridynamics, Hyperbolic Conservation Laws
Publications and Preprints
- M. Kassmann, T. Mengesha, and J. Scott, "Solvability of Nonlocal Systems Related to Peridynamics." Communications on Pure & Applied Analysis, 18 (2019), pp. 1303-1332. Online Version
- J. Scott and T. Mengesha, "A Potential Space Estimate for Solutions of Systems of Nonlocal Equations in Peridynamics." SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, 51 (2019), pp. 86-109. Online Version
- J. Scott and T. Mengesha, "A Fractional Korn-Type Inequality." Accepted. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. PDF
- J. Scott, M. P. Laiu, and C. D. Hauck, "Analysis of the Zero Relaxation Limit of Systems of Hyperbolic Conservation Laws with Random Initial Data." Submitted. PDF
- T. Mengesha and J. Scott, "Strong Solvability for a Class of Nonlocal Systems of Equations Related to Peridynamics Using Fourier Analysis." In preparation.
- J. Scott and T. Mengesha, "A Fractional Korn-Type Inequality on Bounded Domains and Applications." In preparation.
Math 141 Canvas Website