Flows of hypersurfaces by (nonlinear) functions of their curvature and related nonlinear elliptic and parabolic PDE.
- A general pinching principle for mean curvature flow and applications. To appear in Calc. Var. Partial Differential Equations.
- Type-II singularities of two-convex immersed mean curvature flow. Geom. Flows (2), 1–17 (2016). With Theodora Bourni.
- The optimal interior ball estimate for a k-convex mean curvature flow. Proc. Am. Math. Soc. 143, no. 12, 5395–5398 (2015).
- Two-sided non-collapsing curvature flows. Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa, Cl. Sci. (5) 15, Spec. Iss., 543–560 (2016). With Ben Andrews.
- Cylindrical estimates for hypersurfaces moving by convex curvature functions. Anal. PDE 7, No. 5, 1091–1107 (2014). With Ben Andrews.
- Convexity estimates for fully nonlinear surface flows. J. Differ. Geom. 99, No. 1, 47–75 (2015). With Ben Andrews and James McCoy.
- Convexity estimates for hypersurfaces moving by convex curvature functions. Anal. PDE 7 (2014), no. 2, 407–433. With Ben Andrews and James McCoy.
- Non-collapsing in fully nonlinear curvature flows. Ann. Inst. H. Poincaré Anal. Non Linéaire no. 30 (2013), 23–32. With Ben Andrews and James McCoy.