(Photo courtesy of the College of Arts and Sciences)
Current Course (Spring 2018)
- Math 652: Introduction to Modular Forms
- Math 142: Calculus II
For the past few semesters, I have been involved in the Department of Mathematics GTA Mentorship Program as a mentor/co-mentor for Math 141 and Math 142. Please contact me if you have any questions!
- Math 142: Calculus II (Fall 2017)
- Math 551/552: Modern Algebra I and II (Fall 2016 - Spring 2017)
- Math 499: Number Theory from a Combinatorial Perspective (Spring 2016)
- Math 455: Introduction to Abstract Algebra (Fall 2015)
- Math 307: Honors Introduction to Abstract Mathematics (Fall 2014 - Spring 2015)
- Intro Probability and Statistics, Calculus I and II, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, and Explorations in Number Theory (at the University of Wisconsin and Emory University).