(Photo courtesy of the College of Arts and Sciences)
Current Course (Fall 2016)
- Math 551: Modern Algebra I
- Math 499: Number Theory from a Combinatorial Perspective (Spring 2016)
- Math 455: Introduction to Abstract Algebra (Fall 2015)
- Math 307: Honors Introduction to Abstract Mathematics (Fall 2014 - Spring 2015)
- Intro Probability and Statistics, Calculus I and II, Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, and Explorations in Number Theory (at the University of Wisconsin and Emory University).