Preprint versions of my papers are listed on arXiv.
Papers published in or submitted to mathematics journals:
- Matroids over one-dimensional groups (with GP Bollen and J Draisma). submitted. arXiv:1812.08692.
- Construction of the Lindström valuation of an algebraic extension. Journal of Combinatorial Theory, Series A, 157, 389–401 (2018). arXiv:1704.08671.
- A specialization inequality for tropical complexes. submitted. arXiv:1511.00650.
- Excluded homeomorphism types for dual complexes of surfaces. Nonarchimedean and Tropical Geometry, Simons Symposia, Springer (2016) arXiv:1506.04712.
- Combinatorial tropical surfaces. submitted. arXiv:1506.02023.
- Tropical complexes. submitted. arXiv:1308.3813
- Lifting matroid divisors on tropical curves. Research in the Mathematical Sciences, 2:23 (2015). arXiv:1502.03759.
- Embeddings and immersions of tropical curves (with A Dudzik, M Manjunath, Y Yao) Collectanea Mathematica, 67:1, 1–19 (2016). arXiv:1409.7372.
- Lifting divisors on a generic chain of loops (with D Jensen and S Payne). Canadian Mathematical Bulletin, 58, 250–262 (2015). arXiv:1404.4001.
- Feasibility of interference alignment for the MIMO interference channel (with G Bresler and D Tse). IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, 60(9), 5573–5586 (2014). arXiv:1303.5678.
- The Gröbner stratification of a tropical variety. preprint. arXiv:1205.4221.
- Connectivity of tropicalizations (with S Payne). Mathematical Research Letters 19(5), 1089–1095 (2012). arXiv:1204.6589.
- Secant varieties of P2 x Pn embedded by O(1,2) (with D Erman, L Oeding). Journal of the London Mathematical Society, 85(1), 121–141 (2012). arXiv:1009.1199.
- The number of eigenvalues of a tensor (with B Sturmfels). Linear Algebra and its Applications, 432(2), 942–952 (2013). arXiv:1004.4953.
- An iterative method converging to a positive solution of certain systems of polynomial equations Journal of Algebraic Statistics, 2(1), 1–13 (2011). arXiv:1004.0200.
- Mustafin varieties (with M Häbich, B Sturmfels, A Werner). Selecta Mathematica, 17(4), 757–793 (2011). arXiv:1002.1418.
- Three notions of tropical rank for symmetric matrices (with M Chan). Combinatorica, 32(1), 55–84 (2012). arXiv:0912.1411.
- The maximum independent sets of de Bruijn graphs of diameter 3 (with MA Cueto, EA Tobis). Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 18(1), P194 (2011). arXiv:0905.3820.
- The Hilbert scheme of the diagonal in a product of projective spaces (with B Sturmfels). International Math Research Notices, 9, 1741–1771 (2010). arXiv:0901.0212.
- Hilbert schemes of 8 points (with D Erman, M Velasco, B Viray). Algebra and Number Theory, 3(7), 763–795 (2009). arXiv:0803.0341.
Published in or submitted to biology journals:
- DA Cartwright, SM Brady, DA Orlando, B Sturmfels, PN Benfey. Reconstructing spatiotemporal gene expression data from partial observations. Bioinformatics, 25(19): 2581–2587, 2009. arXiv:0903.4027.
- S Vezzulli, M Troggio, G Coppola, A Jermakow, D Cartwright, et al. A reference integrated map for cultivated grapvevine (Vitis vinifera L.) from three crosses, based on 283 SSR and 501 SNP-based markers. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2008 Aug, 17(4):499–511.
- M Pindo, S Vezzulli, G Coppola, DA Cartwright, A Zharkikh, R Velasco, M Troggio. SNP high-throughput screening in grapevine using the SNPlex genotyping system. BMC Plant Biology, 2008 Jan 28, 8:12.
- R Velasco, A Zharkikh, M Troggio, DA Cartwright, A Cestaro, et al. A high quality draft consensus sequence of the genome of a heterozygous grapveine variety. PLoS One, 2007 Dec 19, 2(12).
- DA Cartwright, M Troggio, R Velasco, A Gutin. Genetic mapping in the presence of genotyping errors. Genetics, 2007 Aug 176(4): 2521–7. Software available here.
- M Troggio, G Malacarne, G Coppola, C Segala, DA Cartwright, et al. A physically anchored SNP-based genetic linkage map in grapevine (Vitis vinifera L.). Genetics, 2007 Aug 176(4): 2637–50.