Skip to content
Faculty Publications - Books
- Vasilios Alexiades, Mathematical Modeling of Melting and Freezing Processes
- David Anderson & David Dobbs, Lecture notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, "Zero-Dimensional Commutative Rings"
- Valentina Barucci, David E. Dobbs, Marco Fontana, Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, "Maximality Properties in Numerical Semigroups and Applications to One-Dimensional Analytically Irreducible Local Domains"
- Robert Daverman, Handbook of Geometric Topology
- Michael Frazier, An Introduction to Wavelets Through Linear Algebra, Springer-Verlag, June, 1999
- Sergei Gavrilets, "Fitness Landscapes and the Origin of Species" 2004, Princeton University Press, Monographs in Population Biology vol 41. pp.476
- Suzanne Lenhart, "Optimal Control Applied to Biological Models", CRC Press, May 2007
- Don Hinton & Philip Schaefer, Lecture notes in Pure and Applied Mathematics, "Spectral theory and computational methods of Sturm-Liouville problems"
- S.B. Mulay & Pavlos Tzermias, Contemporary Mathematics, "Recent Progress in Arithmetic and Algebraic Geometry"
- Ken Stephenson, Introduction to Circle Packing: the Theory of Discrete Analytic Functions, Cambridge University Press, May 2005
- Philip L. Bowers and Kenneth Stephenson, 2004, Uniformizing Dessins and Belyi Maps Via Circle Packing, American Mathematical Society, Memiors, v. 170, number 805
- Morwen Thistltehwaite, Handbook of Knot Theory
- William R. Wade, Introduction to Analysis, 3rd edition, Prentice Hall, 2004
- Carl Wagner, Rational Consensus in Science and Society
- Jie Xiong, Introduction to Stochastic Filtering Theory, Oxford University Press, August, 2008
last updated: July 2015