You can avoid being prompted for your password whenever you rlogin to your account on a remote system. To do this:
1. Login to the remote system using rlogin.
2. Use an editor to create a file .rhosts.
3. Edit this file so that it contains entries for the other remote systems that you have accounts on.
Each entry is a line consisting of the name of the remote system followed by a space and your username on that system.
4. Save the file to your home directory.
5. Check that the access permission for this file prevents other users from writing to it.