Congratulations to Tadele Mengesha on receiving an NSF award for "Mathematical Analysis on Peridynamic Models".
Congratulations to Xiaobing Feng on receiving an NSF award for "Novel numerical methods for fully nonlinear second order elliptic and parabolic Monge-Ampere and Hamilton-Jacobi-Bellman equations".
Welcome to our new faculty: Yu-Ting Chen, Christina Edholm, Anna Kazanova, and Karl-Mikael Perfekt.
- Putnam Competition/Registration Information
- Smoky Great Plains Geometry Conference, Aug. 18-21
- Last day to add, change, or drop without a "W", Fri., Aug. 26
- UT Administrative Closing, Thurs., Sept. 1
- Labor Day Holiday, Mon., Sept. 5
- Fall Break, no classes held but administrative offices open, Oct. 6-7
- Last day to drop with a "W", Nov. 8